



Madelyn will be 7 weeks tomorrow. We cherish each moment we have with her. I have to admit, I never knew I could live with such little sleep. In the wee hours of the morning all Madelyn has to do is look up at me and smile and I quickly forget it is 2am. Our daughter is just precious! Madelyn is cooing, discovering that she can make different noises with her mouth, and she has figured out that her hands belong to her. Bath time is her favorite time of the evening. She seems so relaxed and she wants to talk all about when we are drying her off and getting her dressed. She is starting to sleep for longer periods at night, but doesn't want to go to sleep when she needs to because she is so curious. She likes to look around and holds her head up as best as she can. Everything seems to catch her attention.
Each day brings something new. I love being home with her. I know it is hard for Dan to leave in the morning out of fear he will miss something. Madelyn is a gift from God and we are so thankful for our baby girl. We hope you all enjoy watching her grow with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment