
These little hands are just so precious to hold. I can't believe how much they have grown! Madelyn made 4 months on Christmas day. Yesterday, the 29th, she had her 4 month visit with the pediatrician. She weighs 14.8 lbs. and is 25.5 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th for height. Madelyn is healthy and all is well. I can't believe she laughed and smiled after her shots, well after a brief cry, she was smiling. She still loves to grab everything and put it in her mouth. She is getting a little attached to her mommy, which is normal at this stage. She loves to talk, laugh, squeal, smile, kick, grab and role around. She can lift her head while on her tummy, role over from back to tummy, make a 180 turn in her crib and manage to wiggle off of her Baby Einstein play mat. She loves to sit up, propped up of course. She holds her head up really well and when in her car seat she tries to pull herself forward. She pulls her paci out of her mouth and tries to put it back in and now she is staring at her feet. I think her toes will be the next thing she tries to put in her mouth. Soooooo... many changes in such a brief amount of time. I am always amazed each time she does something new.
No comments:
Post a Comment