Madelyn has been a busy girl. She has 3 teeth, crawling everywhere and getting into everything. If it is within her reach she will get it. Oh she is so much fun! Madelyn loves Shanny's dog and will even bark or growl if you ask, "what does the dog say?" She said ma ma for the first time a few days ago. I was so excited and can't get her to say it again. She started pointing at everything and has a paticular interest in light fixtures. She may be a future interior designer. She is still waving, clapping, and calling for her dada. She gets so excited when Dan gets home. I am pretty sure she has said a few other words but it is not easy to understand. I think she likes to sing too! She has tried to climb the stairs and climb up onto the table. Madelyn has discovered how to open cabinets and the drawers. Boy, it sure is getting hard to keep up but we are loving every minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment