There are so many precious moments, I know we will never be able to share them all. Maddy is a sweet, loving girl.....with her moments. She has so many faces and shares them all on a daily basis. She is curious and is in to everything. She is like a little mommy to her dolls and, at times, to her sister. She asks many questions and is completing sentences. She will recite her ABC's but never all the letters at the same time, juts small groupings. She recites numbers in the same manner, only a few at a time and not in order. We have not been successful with potty training, but will try again soon. The pacifier is another issue. She has such a good memory and I am waiting for the day when she shares things we would rather not. She loves to draw and write. She is even attempting to stay within the lines on her coloring book pages. Singing! Oh, she loves to sing. She will sing songs she has learned (only certain verses) and will even make up her own. She will sing about stories in a book. I love it! Our Maddy entertains us with dancing, singing, laughing, and so much more. I can't forget the giggles. So cute!


Oh, what a pretty girl! I think Honey's favorite is the pic with "bed head" and Uncle Dale's must be the ones in the LSU tee ;-)
ReplyDelete