My mom came for a 2 week long visit! She is a wonderful mother and grandmother. She would do just about anything for her children. I am not sure I will ever get used to living away from my family, but I'm sure our parents would be at our door if we needed them. The phone is no substitute! We had a blast and hated to see her go. Thanks Shanny for sharing so many of your photos with us.....she took A LOT! You were such a great help with the girls, especially the week Dan was out of town.
The girls! Our sweet neighbors had us over for lunch. What a treat!
Sitting in her bumbo from Uncle Dale, Honey and Law! Isn't Savannah adorable? Her mommy thinks so!
Maddy giving Shanny some love. It was special, being able to celebrate Shanny's birthday during her visit.
What?
"nannah, has ears!"
Silly mommy recording a tune in the microphone.
Thanks Uncle Alex, Aunt Holly, and Sadie for the microphone! Maddy is singing even louder now that she has a microphone that plays music.
Yes, big sister, I have a belly too.
Shanny assisted in bath time.
Maddy loves band aids. "nannah has a ouwie on her head!"
All smiles for Shanny.
We had a hard time getting Maddy to take photos. Go figure.
So glad ya'll got some quality time with Shanny. Such great pics! I'm so happy to have new ones of the girls!
ReplyDelete