Friday, February 27, 2009

6 Months!

Fast asleep!

Madelyn was 6 months old on the 25th. She had her 6 month appt. today.... more shots, so exciting! She weighs 17lbs 2oz. and is 27.5 inches tall. This puts her in the 75th percentile for weight and 95th for height. Our little girl is growing and is healthy. What a blessing. The sixth month of her life brought so many changes. She is trying to talk a lot, laughs, giggles, likes to blow bubbles, smack her lips, stick out her tongue, roll all over, grab everything she can, sit up and stand up with a little help, and she loves to eat her veggies. Did I mention she is ticklish now? She laughs when you tickle her belly and under her arms. I love to hear those little giggles, oohs and aahs. I took this photo after checking in on her during a nap. She rolled over on her tummy in her sleep, so cute. She is so very lovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment