I know it has been a while since my last post. We are staying busy for sure! Madelyn is keeping us busy. I can't feel teeth coming through, but she has been showing all of the teething signs. We will just wait and see. If anyone has advice about teething please feel free to email me. Madelyn and I were having such a good time during this feeding I had to post the pics. When her daddy walked in she got so excited and started to smile even more. She enjoyed the carrots too. For a couple of weeks now she has been moving her mouth as if she is chewing. It is really funny. She does it when she is eating and when she is trying to talk. Madelyn is such a joy. She is still fighting her sleep, though. This little girl is so afraid she is going to miss something.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Dinner Time!
I know it has been a while since my last post. We are staying busy for sure! Madelyn is keeping us busy. I can't feel teeth coming through, but she has been showing all of the teething signs. We will just wait and see. If anyone has advice about teething please feel free to email me. Madelyn and I were having such a good time during this feeding I had to post the pics. When her daddy walked in she got so excited and started to smile even more. She enjoyed the carrots too. For a couple of weeks now she has been moving her mouth as if she is chewing. It is really funny. She does it when she is eating and when she is trying to talk. Madelyn is such a joy. She is still fighting her sleep, though. This little girl is so afraid she is going to miss something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment