Tuesday, March 31, 2009

7 Months

So...I'm a little late posting this update. Madelyn was 7 months on March 25th. I can't believe it! She is getting so big. She is sitting up all by herself. Trying to pull up too. She can't get in the sitting position on her own, but she tries really hard. She is moving and rolling, but not crawling. That will happen soon enough. She is making all kinds of sounds and moving her hands all about. She is a lot of fun. She is still pretty attached to her mommy and loves attention. She is sleeping more at night, but wakes up periodically when she can't find her paci or rolls around so much that she gets stuck in the corner of her crib. Here are a couple of recent photos.....

Madelyn in mommy and daddy's bed. At 3 months Madelyn and I started this morning ritual...she likes to sit in my bed while I make it. She thinks it is pretty funny and we love spending time together.
March 25th. Snug as a bug in a rug....

March 24th. Madelyn enjoyed her first teething biscuit. This biscuit kept her occupied for a while....she loved it. It was pretty messy and she smelled like a maple biscuit for about an hour, but so worth it to see her happy.

What is this anyway???


Yummy!!!!!!


March 23rd. Trying to feed herself with a spoon. She chewed on the spoon and didn't want to give it back. I am not sure we are ready for this yet.


On the 23rd Madelyn experienced another first, drinking from a sippy cup. She thought it was fun and didn't really understand what to do with it. The sippy cup ended up on the floor a few times, upside down and all around. Madelyn is now looking for things that fall out of sight. She looks for it until something else catches her attention or you give the fallen item back to her.


Yeah! I love my cup!

More sippy cup fun!

Madelyn did manage to drink from her sippy cup, but spent more time playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment