
Welcome Sadie Jane Husser!!!!
Congratulations Alex and Holly! We are so excited for you both. So, if you didn't know, my twin brother and his wife were expecting their first little bundle of joy. Sadie blessed us with her presence on March 18th. She is just so beautiful and I can't wait to hold her. I wish I could have been there. My little one and I were going to join everyone in Texas for Sadie's birth, but Madelyn got sick. I was so upset that we couldn't go, but mommy duty called.
I hope Alex and Holly do not mind that I am sharing their wonderful news with everyone. I can't help it, I am a proud Aunt. I am trying to talk them into joining the blogger's world so that we can enjoy pictures and updates of Sadie. Alex and Holly, we wanted to let you know how much we love you and how thrilled we are for you! Children are such a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment