Hi everyone... Happy Easter! I'm finally writing in our blog again (this is Dan). I have a much needed week off from the daily grind and have been enjoying Easter weekend with my family. I'm amazed at how quickly Madelyn is growing. Currently, we are holed up at the Husser Resort... will have to post pictures at some point. We figure with the pool, free laundry, stocked refrigerator, comfortable room, etc., why in the world would we go to a resort somewhere else? Another perk on the list of ammenities at the Husser Resort is FREE BABYSITTER. Shhh... don't tell them, though.
Here are some pics of my sweet baby girl (aka Easter Bunny). Hope to have some pictures of Madelyn's first swimming outing later this week if the weather cooperates!!
By the way, inspections are done on our house and sounds like everything is still set for a closing April 30th. Thanks for your continued prayers!
Ok, ok... on to the pictures (shame on you if you skipped to the pictures first, but I don't blame you).








No comments:
Post a Comment