June and July were very busy months. Do I say that a lot? Really, I don't know where the time goes. We had many visitors after Savannah's arrival. We enjoyed sharing our girls! We have been in Wichita for a year now and are finally feeling at home. Thanks to all of the dear, local ladies who provided meals. My mom, sister-in-laws, and mother-in-law were also very helpful and I got a little spoiled by not having to cook!
My brother, Jamie, and his family. We were sad to see them go. Madelyn enjoyed the time with her big cousins.
Happy 4th!
I love it when she let's us take a pic. This doesn't happen too often these days.
Nana Lee and Grandpa Dave came to visit in early July.
Our little family
Our precious nephew, Lawrence.
Our Savannah was born with some crazy, curly hair. It has a mind of its own.
Sisters!
Saying goodbye. I miss having my extended family close by. Our little ones are growing up too fast.
Cousins
Ya'll are such a beautiful family. I love the one of Maddy from our outing at the river. I think that I sent any good pics that I have, but I'll check again. The last one looks like Law is attacking!!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I think Law is just loving on his baby cousin. It's nice to have someone smaller around that isn't attacking him :) yes, you're right. I forgot about that email with the pics. love ya!
ReplyDelete