We finally arrived home in Kansas 2 weeks later to 108 degree temps. What a trip! My hubby did all of the driving while I did whatever our sweet little girls needed at the moment.....anything to prevent long periods of crying while in the car. Enjoy our pics!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Road trip!
At the end of July we took a little road trip to Idaho Falls, Idaho and Big Sky, Montana. I have to say, I don't think the long drive in the car was too bad. I think the girls did very well. Sure, you do have to stop every 2 hours to take care of them, but that is all part of life. We had a very nice time with Dan's family while in Idaho. We attended the memorial service for Dan's great-aunt Mildred. She was a very lovely person and will be missed. While there, Nana Lee hosted an early birthday celebration for Maddy. After a few days in Idaho, we went to Big Sky. Dan and Matt attended a conference and the girls had some quality time in the condo. Thanks so much to the Madden's for offering their condo to us. It was very nice and felt like home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment