Sunday, August 15, 2010

Savannah, 2 Months

Our happy baby is now 12lbs. 4 oz and 23.25 inches long



Savannah isn't so sure about all of the hugs and kisses she gets from Madelyn


Can you believe it? August 9th made 2 months for our baby girl. Savannah is laughing, cooing, and making lots of little noises. From day one she has been a great sleeper. She is growing quickly. Madelyn talks to her, gives her hugs and kisses, and really wants her to get up and play with her. I think they will be the best of friends. It has been a big adjustment for us and I have my days when I don't know how to juggle life with two girls. There is never a dull moment in our home.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Girl!!! I want to kiss those cheeks. Honey thinks the wild hair is too cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete